BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Love for Manchester United...

My love for Manchester United is like..
Loving my girlfriend and wife...

I will continue to love both and every little detail about it:
Such as the players, the staff, the stadium, Sir Alex Ferguson, the fans
Same as a women, her smile, her dangerous eye contact, the way she kiss

I will remember and cherish all the wonderful moment:
Such as the treble, Ryan Giggs, Roy Keane, the king (Eric Cantona), the Barcelona night, both of the Holy Trinity
Same go for my lady, our song, the 1st movie we watch together, our first fight

I will continue to love both in despite some sad, bad or mad moment and still be proud and support 100%:
Such as the way Roy Keane left, a particular match, draw and even lose, seeing CR7 gets kicks from opposition...
Same goes for my girl, “that time of the month”, when she suddenly changes that perfume or haircut that I love so much...

I will keep on waiting, hoping and praying all the best in the future:
Such as Manchester United 18th league title, when we can end other teams cockiness and bragging bout the past, every time they still managed to take my breath away
Same goes for the love one, our first child, our honeymoon to some place romantic, the day we could send our child to a trial for Manchester United(could happen)

That's the way I love Manchester United

1 comments:

Maria James Chayak said...

anta danish g m.u.
huhuhu..jauh jauh. :P